This Celiac Label Reading Workbook is designed to help build confidence and understanding in USA gluten-free labeling.
Working with the celiac disease community for over 3 years, and living with celiac disease for almost over 10, I have seen a lot of confusion around food labels and ingredients. This workbook is to help people living gluten-free build confidence around the food label reading skills. It addresses common myths and what to do about confusing labels.
This Celiac Label Reading Workbook includes:
- 2 Acronyms to help you remember how to identify gluten on a food label so you know exactly what to look for when reading a food label.
- Breakdown of a food label and gluten-free labeling laws in the USA so you’re never left feeling confused about what things mean again.
- Ingredient pocket guides for food items and beauty products so that you always have a reminder of what to look for when reading food labels when out and about.
- Guided label-reading practice problems and explanations so that you can test your knowledge and skills in identifying gluten-free foods.
- Individual practice worksheets with answers for additional skill-building and practice.
- FAQ section where I answer common questions and debunk common myths to help you avoid feeling overwhelmed and confused by food labels again.
If you constantly feel confused about the gluten-free status and safety of foods, this Celiac Label Reading Workbook will help you go from unsure to secure in your ability to identify safe food.
Please be aware this workbook is not to take the place of individualized medical care, people with celiac have varying needs and this workbook is meant to serve as general education. Please be sure to consult your health care provider before making any changes to your gluten-free life.