This workbook includes:
- 2 Acronyms to help you remember how to identify gluten on a food label
- Breakdown of a food label and gluten-free labeling laws in the USA
- Ingredient pocket guides for food items and beauty products
- Guided label-reading practice and explanations
- Individual practice worksheets with answers
- FAQ section where I answer common questions and debunk common myths
Please be aware this workbook is not to take the place of individualized medical care, people with celiac have varying needs and this workbook is meant to serve as general education. Please be sure to consult your health care provider before making any changes to your gluten-free life.