1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 cup buckwheat flour
2 tbsp flax seeds
2 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp collagen
2 tbsp agave
3 tbsp water
Tag: gluten-free energy bites
These prebiotic carrot cake energy bites are the perfect, delicious, gut nourishing treat for your tastebuds and your microbiome. This, in turn, can help boost your immune system (learn about other ways to boost your immune system when you have Celiac Disease here!) Prebiotics Prebiotics …
The first day of December is National Apple Pie Day and in honor of that, I thought I’d post my favorite Raw Grain-Free Apple Pie Bliss Bite recipe!
I love this recipe because it’s grain-free, paleo, and free from added sugars. Meaning that people with a variety of sensitivities can enjoy these!
Not to mention these bliss bites are the perfect festive holiday snack to bring on the go during this holiday season. The cinnamon and ginger are perfect for the cold weather because they are naturally warming spices. They help get the blood pumping and reduce inflammation.
These energy bites not only make for the perfect on-the-go snack, but they are also nicely balanced dessert options! You can’t lose with these flavor-packed balls!
Comment down below your favorite bliss bite flavor!
Raw Grain-Free Apple Pie Bliss Bites
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup pecans ((or any other kind of nut you have on hand))
- 1/2 cup fresh apple slices
- 3-4 pitted dates
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon (roughly)
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger (roughly)
- Place all ingredients into a food processor
- Process until a dough-like consistency is formed (you made need to add a tbsp of extra almonds or shredded coconut to get the right consistency, depending on how juicy your apples are)
- Roll apple spice bite dough into balls
- Let chill in the fridge and Enjoy!
This recipe stays good stored in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to a week!
Don’t have dates? You can sub 1 tbsp maple syrup for them, but this will mean the bliss bites will have added sugar.