This Easy Gluten-Free Chocolate Mug Cake is the thing to quickly whip up when you have a craving for chocolate but nothing in sight to quench your craving. Alternatively, it’d make a great gift for your gluten-free friends (see the recipe notes on how to …
Tag: mug cake
Want a Christmas indulgence in under 5 minutes?
This Easy Gluten-Free Snickerdoodle Mug Cake is your solution.
Alternatively, if you’re looking for a delicious edible gluten-free gift to give to your neighborhood celiac (or gluten-free friend), mug cakes are also a great option. Not only does giving your friends or loved ones a pre-mixed mug cake show that you understand their gluten-free needs, but it gives them the gift of easy self-care.
When your gluten-free friend is having a rough day, they can just reach for this mug cake at the end of the day, add in the wet ingredients and enjoy it within 2 minutes. What a treat!
It’s warm meaning it’s perfect for cold weather. Additionally, the cinnamon has warming properties that further make this mug cake a perfect and fluffy gluten-free winter indulgence.
Lastly, this jar of deliciousness is ready to go in seriously less than 5 minutes! You can’t lose with this mug cake!
What are you eating or drinking to stay warm during this cold season?
Looking to get extra fancy with your gluten-free cakes? Try out Jenna Farmer from a Balanced Belly’s No-Bake Chocolate Swiss Roll.
Gluten-free Easy Snickerdoodle Mug Cake
- 1/4 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp oil of choice (or coconut oil, etc.)
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (I used cashew milk)
- Mix dry ingredients in an 8oz jar and close with a tight lid
- Write out the instructions for preparation (found in this post) on a cute label
- Tie the instructions/label on to the jar (bonus points if you use a cute ribbon)
- Gift to your gluten-free friends
- If you recieved this as a gift, remove the lid.
- Mix oil, (vanilla if you like), and milk in with the dry ingredients until well combined (a whisk while help make a smoother batter)
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean
- Let cool for at least 5 minutes (because this cake will be hotter than the sun) and then enjoy!