Peanut Butter Protein Balls (gluten-free, grain-free, and dairy-free)
Peanut butter is always a crowd favorite. It’s one of my favorite forms of protein making because it’s so accessible and affordable. It’s the perfect star of these gluten-free peanut butter protein balls.
Why I love peanut butter
- It’s an affordable source of protein with a whopping 8 grams per serving
- It’s versatile (you can use it in sauces, on sandwiches, in baking recipes, and more)
- It’s delicious – most people love it.
- It’s a decent source of all 3 macronutrients (carbs, protein, and fat) making it super filling
All of these things are what make this gluten-free peanut butter protein balls amazing. Not to mention this recipe has buckwheat flour in it, a source of complete plant-based protein and also a grain-free flour. Meaning this recipe is not only gluten-free but also grain-free.
Protein Balls are Perfect for Meal-Prep
These energy balls are also perfect to meal-prep for the week, or even the month. The last up to 1 week in the fridge and upwards of 3 months in an air-tight container in the freezer. If you’re feeling super motivated to meal-prep, consider making a large batch for the month.
Here are some other energy bite recipes to check out too:
- Maca Raisin Energy Bite Recipe
- Raw Grain-Free Apple Pie Bliss Bites
- Gluten-Free Cake Batter Bliss Bites
- Almond Joy Bliss Bites
Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- 1 cup peanut butter ((creamy))
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1/4 cup grass-fed collagen powder
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
Add all ingredients into a mixing bowls
Mix ingredients until well combined and doughy
Roll the peanut butter protein bite dough into balls
Chill in the fridge and enjoy!
Feel free to substitute any flour for the buckwheat flour if you desire.
Lasts up to 1 week in the fridge and 3 months in the freezer when stored in an air-tight container.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.