Peanut butter is always a crowd favorite. It’s one of my favorite forms of protein making because it’s so accessible and affordable. It’s the perfect star of these gluten-free peanut butter protein balls.
Why I love peanut butter
- It’s an affordable source of protein with a whopping 8 grams per serving
- It’s versatile (you can use it in sauces, on sandwiches, in baking recipes, and more)
- It’s delicious – most people love it.
- It’s a decent source of all 3 macronutrients (carbs, protein, and fat) making it super filling
All of these things are what make this gluten-free peanut butter protein balls amazing. Not to mention this recipe has buckwheat flour in it, a source of complete plant-based protein and also a grain-free flour. Meaning this recipe is not only gluten-free but also grain-free.
Protein Balls are Perfect for Meal-Prep
These energy balls are also perfect to meal-prep for the week, or even the month. The last up to 1 week in the fridge and upwards of 3 months in an air-tight container in the freezer. If you’re feeling super motivated to meal-prep, consider making a large batch for the month.
Here are some other energy bite recipes to check out too:
- Maca Raisin Energy Bite Recipe
- Raw Grain-Free Apple Pie Bliss Bites
- Gluten-Free Cake Batter Bliss Bites
- Almond Joy Bliss Bites
Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy)
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1/4 cup grass-fed collagen powder
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- Add all ingredients into a mixing bowls
- Mix ingredients until well combined and doughy
- Roll the peanut butter protein bite dough into balls
- Chill in the fridge and enjoy!
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.