Gluten-Free Cake Batter Bliss Bites
I have come to the realization that I am obsessed with bliss bites. Especially these Birthday Cake Batter Bliss Bites.
They just make for a perfect snack. How can you not be obsessed with the adorable little guys?
Need I same more?
It’s colorful, fun, delicious, and filling. Not to mention they are perfect for lunches as a tasty treat!
Gluten-Free Cake Batter Bliss Bite
- 1/3 cup shredded coconuts ((or finely chopped nuts of choice))
- 2/3 cup almond flour ((or other gluten-free flour of choice))
- 1 tbsp coconut butter
- 1/3 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup protein powder ((I used vital proteins collagen))
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- sprinkles + extra shredded coconut (for rolling bliss bites in)
- In a large bowl add shredded coconut, almond flour, and protein powder
- Mix until well combined
- Slowly incorporate softened coconut butter and cashew butter
- Once well combined, add in the lemon juice, vanilla, and maple syrup
- Using your hand, knead until dough-like consistency is achieved
- Let dough cool in the fridge for 10 minutes (so it’s easier to work with)
- Once chilled, roll dough into balls and coat with Color Kitchen sprinkles and coconut
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.