Three Bean Salad Recipe
I was inspired to develop this Three Bean Salad recipe due to recent consultant I’ve been doing with a magnesium supplement brand. Learning very specific information about magnesium for my work with OMG Nutrition has made me realize just how important this nutrient is. Thus, insert this iron and magnesium-rich Three Bean Salad recipe which is easy to make, and is a celiac-safe recipe.
This celiac-safe Three Bean Salad recipe is my favorite to make for a variety of reasons.
- It’s super quick & easy, meaning I can make it within a few minutes and be ready to go! Whether I need it to bring to a party or if I need a quick side dish.
- This three bean salad recipe is nutrient dense, perfect for people with celiac and other gut conditions.
- It’s delicious, I could easily eat this every day.
- This three bean salad recipe perfect for meal-prep. It can be tweaked easily so you don’t get bored with the same flavors every day.
This Three Bean Salad recipe is one of my absolute favorites. I hope that you love it as much as I do. Let me know in the comments what your favorite kinds of salads are!
- Rinse and drain the canned beans
- Add the beans to a large bowl
- In the large bowl of beans, mix in the lemon juice, olive oil, chopped cilantro, and garlic powder and mix well
- Add salt and pepper to the mixture to taste
- Enjoy now or store in an air-tight container for up to a week in the fridge!
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. These links are Amazon Pantry links, I think all of the ingredients linked are important staples for any vegan or gluten-free household.