What’s Gluten-free at Dunkin Donuts?
What’s gluten-free at Dunkin Donuts? That’s what I’ll be answering in this guide.
Note: this guide is based on the 2021 Dunkin Donuts Allergy Guide. As always, I encourage you to do your own research to determine if a product or food is going to be safe for you. Through my investigation, below are the gluten-free options at Dunkin Donuts.
If you need help deciphering ingredients on allergy guides like this, sign up for my newsletter and download my pocket guide on ingredients to watch out for!
If you find any discrepancies or if you notice any updates needed to this list, please let me know.
How to order Gluten-free Coffee Drinks
Ordering gluten-free drinks at coffee shops involves a little bit of planning and a lot of self-advocacy. My biggest tip is to do your research (like you are doing now, yay you!).
My second tip is to make sure you’re avoiding cross-contact points. This means asking baristas to wash things that might be commonly rinsed between uses. These things include blenders, milk frothers, and more.
For more on ordering gluten-free coffee drinks, check out this post on how to order gluten-free coffee drinks.
Gluten-free Drinks at Dunkin Donuts:
The following drinks at Dunkin Donuts should be celiac-safe. Please note many of these drinks contain natural flavors which have a small chance of containing gluten but in most cases are generally safe.
A word on natural flavors: with natural flavors, typically if they are gluten-derived they are listed as such. Examples include malt flavoring, smoke flavoring (on occasion), and rye flavoring.
Hot Gluten-Free Drinks:
- Butter Pecan Swirl Hot Cappuccino, Hot Latte, or Hot Macchiato
- Caramel Swirl Hot Cappuccino, Hot Latte, or Hot Macchiato
- French Vanilla Swirl Hot Cappuccino, Hot Latte, or Hot Macchiato
- Hazelnut Swirl Hot Cappuccino, Hot Latte, or Hot Macchiato
- Signature Caramel Craze Hot Latte
- Signature Cocoa Mocha Hot Latte
- Box ‘O Joe(R) Hot Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate with Espresso Shot
- Mint Hot Chocolate
- Original Hot Chocolate
- French Vanilla Dunkaccino
- Hot Vanilla Spice
- Chai Hot Latte
- Matcha Hot Latte
- Regular Macchiato
- Regular Cappuccino
- Café Au Lait
- Café con Leche
- All hot tea flavors
Cold Gluten-Free Drinks:
Most of the cold drinks at Dunkin Donuts are gluten-free. This means most of the iced coffee drinks, frozen drinks, refreshers, Coolattas, and lemonades are gluten-free.
Gluten-Free Cold Coffees
- Cold Brew with Sweet Cold Foam and Cream
- Nitro Cold Brew with Sweet Cold Foam
- The Charli Cold Foam
- Toasted Almond Cold Brew
- Vanilla Almond Cold Brew with Sweet Cold Foam
- Vanilla Iced Coffee, Macchiato, or Cappuccino
- Butter Pecan Swirl Iced Coffee, Macchiato, or Cappuccino
- Butter Pecan Sundae Signature Iced Latte
- Chocolate Hazelnut Truffle Iced Coffee
- Coconut Macaroon Iced Coffee
- Caramel Swirl Iced Cappuccino, Iced Coffee, Iced Latte, or Iced Macchiato
- French Vanilla Swirl Iced Cappuccino, Iced Coffee, Iced Latte, or Iced Macchiato
- Hazelnut Swirl Iced Cappuccino, Iced Coffee, Iced Latte, or Iced Macchiato
- Mocha Swirl Iced Cappuccino, Iced Coffee, Iced Latte, or Iced Macchiato
- Signature Caramel Craze Iced Latte
- Signature Cocoa Mocha Iced Latte
- Plain Iced Macchiato, Iced Latte, Iced Cappuccino, Iced Americano
- Iced Café Au Lait
Gluten-free Frozen Drinks
Remember when ordering frozen drinks, if they are blending them, be sure to ask them to wash the blender before preparing your drink.
- Butter Pecan Swirl Frozen Chocolate
- Butter Pecan Swirl Frozen Coffee with Cream
- Frozen Chai Latte
- Frozen Matcha Latte
- Caramel Swirl Frozen Chocolate
- French Vanilla Swirl Frozen Chocolate
- Frozen Chocolate
- Caramel Swirl Frozen Coffee
- French Vanilla Swirl Frozen Coffee
- Hazelnut Swirl Frozen Coffee
- Mocha Swirl Frozen Coffee
- Regular Frozen Coffee
- Frozen Dunkaccino
- Extra Thick Coffee Shake
- Extra Thick Vanilla Shake
- Frozen Coffee Float
Gluten-Free Dunkin Donuts Refreshers
- Golden Peach Dunkin’ Coconut Refreshers
- Peach Passion Fruit Dunkin’ Refreshers
- Pink Strawberry Dunkin’ Coconut
- Strawberry Dragonfruit Dunkin’ Lemonade Refresher
- Strawberry Dragonfruit Dunkin’ Refresher
- Blueberry Pomegranate Dunkin’ Refresher
- Purple Pomegranate Dunkin’ Coconut Refresher
The Strawberry Popping Bubbles are gluten-free. If you want, add them to these refreshers.
Other Gluten-Free Cold Drinks
- Strawberry Dunkin’ Energy Punch Powered by Monster Energy
- All Lemonades
- All Iced Teas (included those sweetened and flavored with fruit)
- All Coolattas
Drinks to Avoid at Dunkin Donuts
- Avoid anything with oat milk at Dunkin Donuts. Dunkin Donuts uses Planet Oat Milk which does not have any gluten-free certification on the label, on their website, or certified gluten-free oats in the ingredient list. Learn more about how to know when oats are celiac-safe in this post.
- Avoid drinks that say they are smoked as smoke flavoring is at higher risk of being gluten derived.
- Avoid drinks that are flavored with cookie dough, there is a higher chance of these having gluten-derived natural flavors. Without an official gluten-free menu from Dunkin Donuts, I’d deem this drink as a higher risk.
- Avoid anything Oreos or Oreo flavored, this flavoring can also be at high risk for gluten-derivatives.
Gluten-Free Food at Dunkin Donuts
The Hash Browns are gluten-free but they are made in a shared fryer. So if you have celiac, they aren’t safe for you.
Otherwise, nothing is really safe unless your Dunkin Donuts has gluten-free brownies.