Basil Orange Zest
Cherry Fruit Salad
Looking for the perfect fruit salad to serve at a picnic or cookout?
Looking for something the whole family will appreciate?
This Basil Orange Zest Cherry Fruit Salad has you covered!
Choosemyplate states that most adults need 2 cups of fruit a day.
Fruit salads are a great way to help incorporate more fruit into your diet and meet that goal.
Additionally, cherries are a good source of Vitamin C and
Say hello to a healthy immune system, bone health, eyesight (among other benefits).
This Basil Orange Zest Cherry Fruit Salad is good on its own or served on top of greek yogurt, cottage cheese, coconut yogurt, chia pudding and more.
The serving options are endless and are all sure to be satisfying.
Looking for more refreshing fruit salad recipes? Check out this Berry Watermelon Honey Mint Fruit Salad Recipe.
Basil Orange Zest Cherry Fruit Salad
- 1 pound fresh cherries
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped basil
- 1 pinch of salt
- Cut cherries in half and remove the pits
- Place halved and pitted cherries in a large bowl
- Add in the orange zest, orange juice, lime juice, agave, fresh chopped basil, & salt
- Mix well to coat the cherries in the dressing
- Let sit for an hour in the fridge and Enjoy!