Thanks for booking with Tayler Silfverduk, LLC
Congratulations, you’ve taken the first steps to building confidence in your gluten-free lifestyle. I want to sincerely thank you for trusting me to help you on this journey.
- Check your email for appointment confirmation and more information on how to join me on the Practice Better app if you signed up for a video session.
- Look out for an email requesting you to join me on Practice Better and to fill out initial paperwork. I expect the initial paperwork to be completed before our first session. If you have any questions about this paperwork, please let me know so we can discuss them!
- Join me at our scheduled session time! (If you need help with this, please email me or contact me through practice better as well).
other important info
- A reminder that at this time, I do not accept insurance.
- A reminder, I am not a doctor, I do not provide medical advice or make medical diagnoses. Please consult your physician before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle (including altering or starting a new diet, changing your exercise routine, and taking any supplements, starting any new treatment or making changes to any current treatment).
Below are some resources to check out at your leisure:
- What Coaching Looks Like
- My Celiac Support Group – a great free supplemental place of support to use to connect with other people living with celiac and to ask quick questions in between sessions.
- My Weekly Newsletter – another great supplement source of support to stay up to date with my projects and new blog posts and discussions.
- My Amazon Storefront – featuring my favorite things to buy on Amazon!