Celiac Disease Nutritionist Virtual Services
Hi! I’m Tayler, I’m a celiac disease nutritionist. As a registered dietitian with 10+ lived experience with celiac, I know what it takes to feel better living gluten-free.
I help people with celiac reduce symptoms, feel good, and get confident with gluten-free living.
Does this sound like you?
- Stressed over EVERY meal – Do you freak out over every meal? Wondering if it’s celiac-safe, if it’s going to trigger a reaction, or if it’s going to support healing?
- Limited and alone – Do you feel limited by your gluten-free needs? Do you find yourself saying “no” to things you want to say “yes” to, but are worried about staying safe? Afraid of being a burden so you just don’t go out?
- Still not feeling better – Are you doing everything “right”, yet are still not feeling better and you’re left more frustrated than ever? Are you struggling with feeling tired, sick, and overwhelmed all the time?
You Might Need the Help of a Celiac Disease Nutritionist
If any of the things above sound like you, I get it. I’ve been there too.
I struggled with these things for YEARS before I realized I was going about my healing journey all wrong. After studying nutrition I realized all of the missing pieces google, social media, the patient experts had never told me.
I finally learned that in order to feel better, I needed to make peace with food. I needed to embrace my body. Once I found peace, I dedicated the past 5 years of my career to helping others find the same for themselves.
Work with A Celiac Disease Dietitian
There are 8,760 hours in a year.
You will spend ~1 of them with your gastro. I’m here to fill that gap.
- Drop-in Support Group Sessions – Total of 6 possible sessions – So you can get live group support from peers and celiac experts to find community, clarity, and reassurance in your gluten-free habits.
- 24/7 Group Chat – So you have support in all things gluten-free living no matter where you find yourself.
- Special Discounts – So you can save money while getting support!
Month to month commitment.
- Biweekly Modules – to guide you to total self-assurrance with celiac.
- Weekly Office Hours – Total of 6 possible sessions – So you can get live support and accountability for each module.
- Weekly Check-ins – to help tailor the program to you and your needs!
- 24/7 Group Chat – So you can connect with other group participants, share your goals, findings, and get support from other members and me!
- Biweekly 1:1 Sessions – for intense tailoring and processing of your gluten-free goals.
- Drop-in Support Group Sessions – so you can get peer support, accountability, and find community.
- Weekly Check-ins – to hold you accountable and catch any stumbling blocks in their tracks.
- Unlimited 1:1 Chat Support – so you can get all of your questions answered and fears addressed in between sessions.
- Follow-up testing, and any celiac dietitian courses, programming etc. as deemed necessary.